My favorite blog site is twopedsinapod, I went on that site to see if I could find a post that interests me and I found a post titled Tough to swallow: hints on giving your child medicine. This post suggests ways to give medicine to your children. Whether he/she hates medicine or just refuses to take it, this post can assure there is a way to have your child feeling better in no time. I think this post interests me because sometimes parents don't really know who to administer medicine effectively to their children. Me, myself I'm only 18 and sometimes I don't even know how to give myself the correct form/dosage of medicine or may not even want to take the medicine to be able to feel better.
-what if no one ever discussed this topic?
-will parents actually read into this bog post?
-what do you do when you've taken the advice from this post and it doesn't work?
If no one ever researched this, everyone would just take the one perspective and run with it. They wouldn't know about other ways of giving medicine.
No comments:
Post a Comment